So, I turned another year yesterday. I am officially 25 years old. I am a quarter of a century old. I am halfway to becoming 50 years. I am celebrating my silver jubilee.
Before hitting bed last night, I wondered: What have I achieved through out last year? Have I done anything that is worthy of even mentioning?
I really don’t have much. But here are a few things I am proud of:
- Mending relations with my sister
- Getting better results and trying harder at studies.
- Taking better care of my hair and letting it grow
- Drinking more tea and less hot cocoa
- Crocheting two items throughout the year
- Building friendship with an old friend and joining her gang of friends
- Keeping in touch with friends though they don’t
- Going on two dates… no matter how unsuccessful
- Getting takeout drinks/food and eating on my way home
- Working harder to earn more money.
- Changing the way I dress for the better… with a hint of stylish
- Being happier ….
These are hardly big wins… but I’ll take what I can get.